Though a few folks might be living in denial, a new year is upon us all. Hurrah!
Now that we are in 2020 don’t you think you should buy some Bitcoin you can impress your kids and grandkids with? And did you know you can actually buy Bitcoin with credit card?
If you are interested in buying Bitcoin and living large, you can check out the best ways to buy Bitcoin in 2020. Ready for our top 5 list? Here it comes!
- Mobile Wallets: Mobile wallets are one of the fastest and easiest ways you or anyone else can purchase Bitcoin. You can make such a purchase using your debit or credit card and your smartphone. Your Bitcoin will also arrive at practically the speed of light. What’s not to love!
- Bitcoin ATMs: Bitcoin ATMs or BTMs are not a very new invention, but they sure are as convenient as sliced bread. As such, your new year resolution should include buying Bitcoin at BTMs near you. Part of the advantages is that you get to pay in your local currency and the transaction is completed faster than a lion can pounce. Sure, the rates are nothing worth writing home about, but for convenience and security, few methods can beat Bitcoin ATMs.
- Buy via Paypal: if you are currently in the U.S. and registered on Coinbase, you can potentially buy Bitcoin with Paypal. The entire process is smooth and secure and the convenience helps make this one of the top Bitcoin buying methods ever.
- Bitcoin Exchanges: there are lots of Bitcoin exchanges out there, with Coinbase being one of the best, if not the best. Buying your Bitcoin from a registered and widely respected Bitcoin exchange makes all the sense in the world and is one of the best ways to buy Bitcoin this year and probably all of this decade.
- Peer-to-peer purchase: peer-to-peer exchanges are not all that new, but they are still one of the best ways to buy Bitcoin in 2020. Such exchanges connect you with people in your area who want to sell their Bitcoin, have features like escrows and enable the use of a variety of payment methods. Not all peer-to-peer exchanges are equal. Seek the best of these and use the best of these.
- Buy from friends: do you have friends who can stand by you through thick and thin? And we are talking about the kind of friends who would gladly fight lions and tigers one-handed on your behalf. Well, if such great fellows have Bitcoin for sale, it makes lots of sense to buy from them. If only to repay them for the grievous task of continually putting up with you!
- Buy via cash deposit: perhaps an under-appreciated way to buy crypto is buying via cash deposit. This involves visiting a bank and paying into the account of someone you have agreed to buy Bitcoin from. While this is not as convenient as some other methods on this list, it can be secure in that such payments can be traced. This will come in handy if the seller chooses to take your money and vacation in Bali, without first handing over your Bitcoin.
- Buy via bank transfer: buying Bitcoin in 2020 has lots of appeal. If you have all the time in the world and want to buy enough Bitcoin to metaphorically sink a battleship, then buying via bank transfer might well be the way to go. The pros include very low fees, and the buying limits are sky-high. Sure, it is not a very fast method of purchasing cryptocurrency, but that is more than acceptable if you are up for waiting a few days for the bank to confirm the transaction.
Author: Diane Lockhart